I comb the Internet pretty regularly, always with an eye out for blog ideas. I stumble up all kinds of things that will never make it into my blog as free standing posts, but never the less some of this stuff warrants a mention. So here are a couple of things I say are worth a peruse.
- Make or buy? You decide.
- Ever want to issue a citation for a typographic violation? I do all the time. Thank you to Design Boner for this one.
- Phil Plait, who writes the blog Bad Astronomy, is one of my heroes. Here's why.
- I love reading the thoughts of Americans who live abroad. Here's a great one.
- This man has a tremendous grasp of the language and of plant husbandry. The two collide and hilarity often results.
- These women say everything I wish I could get away with.
- This woman's blog is my newest feed subscription. I can't believe I'd never read her before. Hilarious!
- Keep your eyes on Mexico kids. This bears watching.
- Contrary to everything I thought heading in, I actually like Twitter.
Have a great Tuesday gang.