So yesterday, I started a Greatest Hits of 2008 list and I ran the first part of my list. Well here's the other half. Pardon the self-indulgence, but it's a holiday.
- The Rocks in My Head, an Introduction
- A Working Definition of Granite
- Marble and the Metamorphics
- Onyx is Not What You Think
- Please Pass the Soapstone
- Sometimes, Granite isn't Granite at All
- On the Importance of a Contract
- Sinks by Kanera: Pure Love in the Form of a Plumbing Fixture
- Concrete Done Right
- A Whole New Take on Bathroom Mosaics
- Wow! Custom Fabrics on Demand
- Pottery Barn Doesn't Sell Wabi Sabi
- And it Feels Just Like I'm Walking on Broken Glass
- Notes on Orchid Husbandry
So as I look back on 2008, I'm looking forward to the challenge and adventure that awaits in 2009. I wish all of you the best for a happy, healthy and successful new year.