2008 was a really good year, all things considered. This blog took over a bigger part of my life about half way through and it's a welcome outlet for my energies. Although I don't consider every post on Kitchen and Residential Design to be a showcase of my writing skills, there are a couple pieces I've written this year that stand out in my mind. Just in case you missed them, here are some 2008 posts I'm proud of:
- How to Buy a Granite Counter
- Meet Christopher Peacock
- I Love a Solution
- Vintage Floors from Italy
- Best Use of a Garbage Bag in a Starring Role
- And Away We Go
- Exeunt Omnes
- Mid-Century Classic Furniture Meets Prosthetic Leg
- A Bahamian Breakfast
- Great Source for Outdoor Showers
- Knock Off or Theft?
- Here's What I Mean by a Good Knock Off
- A Faux Re-education, or What I learned on my Summer Vacation
- Saturday Stop and Think
Well, there's the first half anyway. I doubt the Blogosphere's equivalent of a Pullitzer is heading my way any time soon, but I think I do a fine job with this thing.